Friday, July 31, 2009

I-am-not-a-rock-star


Though her debut movie Luck wasn't so lucky for her, Shruti Haasan [ Images ] didn't go unnoticed. The actress who also sang in Soham Shah's movie looked striking though she could have opted for a better launch vehicle.

She spoke to Nithya Ramani about her rock band, her take on love and relationships, and who she thinks is the most dishiest actor in Bollywood. Excerpts: How has life changed since Luck? It hasn't changed. I am as excited and happy as I was the first day I decided to be an artist. I get to meet new people and do fun stuff.

This is your debut. How was the experience from first day to last of shooting Luck? Awesome and nerve-wrecking at times. I was debuting and wondered what I was doing here, if I could pull this off, shooting with creatures that were at any point ready to bite off a limb. It was all in all very exciting to have had that opportunity.

source:bollywood101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment