Thursday, August 13, 2009

Music release of Abbas Mastaan’s ‘Runaway’


This Monday, Mumbai saw the music release of Abbas Mastaan’s romantic thriller ‘Runaway’. The film which is being produced by 171 Entertainment Private Limited stars Deepal Shaw, Tulip Joshi, Lucky Ali and debutant actor Amarjeet.

Tulip is playing the role of a bar dancer for the first time in the film and has shot a real sexy time number for the film. “In this film there is a lot of freshness and for me the character which I play which is that of a bar dancer I have never played in my life and have never been a part of a film like this. I did a lot of research and preparation for this role,” said Joshi.

Deepal Shaw revealed more about the film saying, “The Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of this film is that it looks very sleek as these days the packaging rules and it’s a well packaged film. The songs are good and I hope that 70 percent of our population which comes from B and C grade towns they will like the songs which will be an attraction of this film.”

source:bollywood-stars.net

No comments:

Post a Comment