Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shilpa Shetty in ‘Cosmopolitan’


Gorgeous Shilpa Shetty seems to be all over the place now. The actress is busy as a bee with the promotional campaign of her IPL team. However, she is still much involved in the glamour world. The leggy lass is on the cover of the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. The inside pages not only contain more of her gorgeous pictures, but also an exclusive interview from her where she says that she loves her work.

Here is what Shilpa had to say for her profession. “I really love being an actor and the highs and lows that come with it. I love the love and respect I get and I feel blessed to have lasted so long. There are those occasional oh-what-the-hell moments- like the obscenity case against me, or when Richard Gere kissed me, on my cheek. But as long as it is just me, and my family is not involved, I can handle the music. The key is to take everything with a bag, not a pinch, of salt!”

source:bollywood-stars.net

No comments:

Post a Comment