Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have to look sexy - Priyanka Kothari


Devansh Patel meets Nitin, RGV's new find and Priyanka, RGV's old obsession, for a scary and funny rendezvous on their film Agyaat, their first scary experience, their scary films and the ever so scary Ram Gopal Varma.

Southern sensation - RGV or Nitin? Nitin: I think you should ask this to him. But I guess he likes South Indian actors. I think he likes actors who suit the roles written by his writers or him. That's how I was born in Bollywood. RGV is my father you can say.

RGV uses everyone? Nitin: RGV uses everyone or not, I don't know. This is my first film with him. So after the film releases and it's over, I'll let you know. If he likes an actor very much, he'll cast him in three to four of his movies and write a special part for him. That's what I know. Priyanka: RGV isn't a business man who will use you for his benefit or others.

source:bollywood101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment